Scroll through other Lowestoft Real Ale pubs
A 1960s estate pub named after Alderman W. H. Amy, mayor of the town in 1951-52.
Offers live music and other functions.
Reopened in Dec 2010 after a few months of closure
Local licensing authority for Lowestoft is Waveney district
last updated 26/03/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)