CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 16/06/2017
Gazeley Lambhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
According to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, the Lamb was listed in the village in 1844, alongside the Chequers. It isn't listed by 1891, so may have closed by then (unless it became either the Carpenter's Arms or the Three Horseshoes).
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)