CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Sudbury Cooper's Armshistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
A report in the Bury & Norfolk Post & Suffolk Herald, October 24th 1882**, refers to Henry AMBROSE, landlord of the Cooper's Arms, Sudbury.
The Coopers Arms in North Street, Sudbury, licence to transferred from Henry Ambrose to John Shepherd of Melford.Bury & Norwich Post, March 19th 1889***
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
(*** historic newspaper information from /www.foxearth.org.uk)