CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Woolverstone Hare & Houndshistorical era: ancient
closed before 1840
Comprised yards and two cottages, part of which was owned by Christopher Rolfe and the Smith family, and part by Parker, an Ipswich Brewer. In Complex transactions the Berners acquired part of it in 1827 and the remainder from John Chevallier Cobbold of Ipwich in 1861. It was not shown as a public house on the tithe map.Exploring the Past Through Place Names, Sylvia Laverton, 1995
We don't know where it was.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)