CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2017
Lowestoft Magdalen House
also traded as as: Magdala Househistorical era: date unknown
1 - 2 Duke's Head St
This was called Magdala House in 1881, 1901 & 1911 censuses.
It's listed at 4? Duke's Head Street in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston.
It's probably been demolished.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)