CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 08/01/2017
Moulton Ploughhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed circa 1893
Few details are available; we had a record of this pub but no idea where it came from. Subsequently we found mention of it at A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, where it's recorded as having been destroyed by fire about 1893. It may have been fairly short-lived, as the same source only mentions the King's Head in 1844, and that pub plus an un-named beerhouse (maybe, maybe not the Plough) between 1891 and 1912.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)