CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 08/01/2017
Lowestoft Rose & Crownhistorical era: mid 20th century
6 Crown St
The Rose & Crown was demolished in the 1960s.
It's listed at 57 Crown Street? in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston.
Crown Street was renumbered between 1901 & 1911, the pub's number changing from 56 or 57 to 6.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)