1 ancient pub
Little Saxham is part of The Saxhams parish.
Population (2011) of The Saxhams parish: 286.
Local licensing authority for Little Saxham is St Edmundsbury.
About Little Saxham
Little Saxham was recorded in Domesday (along with Great Saxham) as "Saxham". It appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Saxham pua".
Saxham & Risby Station (originally just "Saxham") opened in 1854 and closed in December 1964, though passenger traffic ceased in 1967.