Holywell Row is part of Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish.
Population (2011) of Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish: 3897.
Local licensing authority for Holywell Row is Forest Heath.
About Holywell Row
Small hamlet that today is dominated by its close proximity to RAF Mildenhall.
An Anglo-Saxon cemetery was found here in 1851. Excavations between then and 1994 uncovered over 100 burials.
Also see Beck Row, Burnt Fen, Kenny Hill, West Row and Mildenhall. We have so far been unable to find a map showing the boundary of Holywell Row, so only the Mildenhall parish boundary appears on our map.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.