Population (2011) of Willisham: 362.
Local licensing authority for Willisham is Mid Suffolk.
Houses straggle along the main road and at nearby Willisham Tye. St Mary's church is one of the first buildings seen, and it is visible from a long way off. The Limeburners pub is also actually located in this parish but is usually credited to Ofton.
The Offton Shoulder of Mutton was originally in a detached part of Willisham, but was incorporated into Offton about 1890.
The village was recorded in Domesday as "Willaluesham".