Population (2011) of Wickham Skeith: 321.
Local licensing authority for Wickham Skeith is Mid Suffolk.
About Wickham Skeith
Now a dry parish. The village was recorded in Domesday variously as "Wicham", "Wikham" and "Wiccham". It appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Wickham Skithe".
Under an ancient oak on Wizard farm many Saxon coins were found (Harold & Edward the Confessor) in early 19th cent. which were deposited in British Museum.
The village hall was built in 1909 as a men's reading room, to keep them away from the Swan, though it took nearly 60 years to keep enough away from it so that it closed.
A tower mill, demolished in 1925, stood near The Entry.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.