1 Real Ale pub
Population (2011) of Tostock: 472.
Local licensing authority for Tostock is Mid Suffolk.
Set around a peaceful green and located just north of the A14, this is a past winner of the Best Kept Village award. Armstrong Wood is owned by the Woodland Trust and is open to the public. Tostock was recorded in Domesday as "Totstocha" or "Totestoc" and on John Speed's 1610 map as "Toſtok".
The Tostock Chronicle has been a monthly record of life in the village since 1955. Copies of all editions can be seen on the village website.