Population (2011) of Poslingford: 187.
Local licensing authority for Poslingford is St Edmundsbury.
Now a dry parish, recorded in Domesday as "Poslingewrda" or "Poslingeorda". It appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Poſlingforde".
The village lies in the valley of a stream that runs southwards into the Stour at Clare, and a road following the same course forms the High Street. The church is in the village centre alongside this road, on the rising ground on the W side, and Poslingford Hall is immediately to the south of it.
Chipley Priory was an ancient Augustinian house first recorded about 1235. It's thought to have been in ruins by 1455.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.