Population (2011) of Mutford: 471.
Local licensing authority for Mutford is Waveney district.
Mutford is unusual in still retaining the same name by which it was recorded in Domesday. St Andrew church is a Grade 1 listed Round Tower Church with Galilee porch.
Mill Road marks the location of a windmill which was demolished in 1922.
The village appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Mutforde".
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.