temporarily closed premises
Population (2011) of Little Waldingfield: 366.
Local licensing authority for Little Waldingfield is Babergh.
About Little Waldingfield
Believed to have been a substantial cloth centre in the 16th century and recorded in Domesday (along with Great Waldingfield) as "Walingafella" or "Waldingefelda". It appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Waldingfeilde pua".
The priory was probably owned by the de Vere Priory located at Earls Colne in Essex.