1 Real Ale pub
Population (2011) of Knodishall: 852.
Local licensing authority for Knodishall is Suffolk Coastal.
Knodishall's main settlement is now at Coldfair Green with modern housing set around heathland and a small stream feeding the upper reaches of the Hundred river.
Within the parish is the abandoned settlement of Buxloe, with the ruins of the church the only remains.
Knodishall was recorded in Domesday variously as "Cnenotessala", "Cnotesheala" and "Cnotesheale". John Speed's 1610 map shows the village as "Knatſhall".