1 Real Ale pub
Population (2011) of Great Bricett: 1530.
Local licensing authority for Great Bricett is Mid Suffolk.
About Great Bricett
Close to RAF Wattisham, Great Bricett is quieter now that helicopters are based there rather than Lightnings or Phantoms. It was recorded in Domesday as "Brieseta". The church was formerly an Augustinian priory founded about 1114. The nearby hall dates from about 1250.
Mill Lane marks the site of a smock mill, which was destroyed in September 1954.
Little Bricett no longer exists as a discrete entity; it's now part of Offton.
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.