temporarily closed premises
Population (2011) of Gazeley: 686.
Local licensing authority for Gazeley is Forest Heath.
Gazely's village is built around a green which still has a tower mill (converted to residential use). The 19th century Desning Hall stands on the site of Daeseling which is recorded in the Domesday book. Other earlier inhabitants left a Bronze age barrow. The village appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Gaieſley"