Population (2011) of Framsden: 357.
Local licensing authority for Framsden is Mid Suffolk.
Framsden's skyline is dominated by Webster's Mill, a post mill built in 1760 which stands at the top of the hill. It was operational until 1934.
The village also features several estate cottages (from the Helmingham Estate) and an old communal water pump. Framsden Hall dates from early 16th century and has been described as "the richest of Suffolk timbered houses". Nearby Helmingham Hall (and its deer park) is the home of the Tollemache family. The village was recorded in Domesday as "Framesdena" and appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Framiſden".
Some historical information from English Heritage's National Monuments Record.