1 Real Ale pub
Population (2011) of Finningham: 480.
Local licensing authority for Finningham is Mid Suffolk.
Recorded in Domesday as "Finingaham" or "Felincham", Finningham appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "Fynnyngham".
Allwood Green is shared with four neighbouring parishes and was the largest recorded Suffolk green (about 900 acres) until it was enclosed in 1819. The other bounding parishes were Gislingham, Walsham le Willows, Rickinghall Superior and Rickinghall Inferior.
Finningham Station was opened in 1849, but was closed by Beeching in the 1960s. Confusingly, it was actually in Bacton. The Cotton Railway Tavern was adjacent to the station and has been seen recorded in Finningham.