In 1830 Pigot's directory George & William Everett are listed as brewers.
In 1839 and in the 1840 Pigot's directory George & William Everitt are listed as brewers .
A report in the Ipswich Journal** on 21 Mar in 1846 states that :
To be sold, The Lowestoft Brewery of Messrs G & W EVERITT, situate in the High Street, following the death of Mr George Everitt, with 14 Inns, public houses & beer houses, which are nearly all freehold, 6 in Lowestoft
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)