Good Beer Guide / Pub of the Year 2018 voting form
- As a fellow CAMRA branch member, you are once again being encouraged to vote for YOUR OWN personal favourite local pubs (using a tick in the box provided adjacent to each entry listed below).
- VOTERS MAY ONLY VOTE FOR PUBS THEY HAVE PERSONALLY VISITED IN THE PAST YEAR.
- Pubs not on the list cannot be voted for.
- Judging of any GBG pub should be based only on BEER QUALITY and not on any other criteria such as food, ambience, price etc. (CAMRA policy).
- All submitted Personal Votes must have a name, membership number, and email address to be valid.
- All valid Personal Votes returned by current branch members will be counted and declared at a branch meeting & GBG selection meeting to be held on Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 at Ipswich Arbour House (start 8pm).
- A complete set of the Ipswich & East Suffolk branch GUIDELINES & RULES for both the GBG selection process and the branch Pub of the Year process can be found on our website at suffolkcamra.co.uk/ipswich/gbg.
You may vote for up to 29 pubs in total (our branch allocation for this Good Beer Guide) which may include up to 8 Ipswich pubs. If you have any queries about the voting process, please contact Allan Crampton
This online voting system is under active development. If you encounter any problems with it, please contact Tony Green with a full description of what you were trying to do and what went wrong.